Answered By: Emily Pearson Last Updated: Jan 10, 2020 Views: 0
Answered By: Emily Pearson
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2020 Views: 0
Whitman alumni may:
- Utilize our alumni access to JSTOR with your Whitman Connect account.
- Search the Sherlock catalog and our digital collections in Arminda.
- Borrow materials, if an alumni card has been purchased through the Alumni Office.
- Come to Penrose Library and use our public terminals to access e-journals, e-books, and databases.
- Photocopy, scan, and print on-site (with applicable fees).
- Use our "Ask A Librarian" service for assistance.
- Use the Whitman College and Northwest Archives.
For complete information please consult our Alumni guide.