Answered By: Emily Pearson
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2018     Views: 97

All of our newspaper current and historical databases are listed on our primary sources guide.

For current news sources from the US and around the world, use Access World News or Lexis Nexis.

Print newspapers can be found by searching by title in Sherlock.

Questions about the Walla Walla Union Bulletin and other local newspapers can be direct to the Whitman College and Northwest Archives. Phone: (509) 527-5922. Email: