Answered By: Emily Pearson Last Updated: Aug 03, 2020 Views: 3
Answered By: Emily Pearson
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2020 Views: 3
You can pick up Penrose items from the library front entrance. Here's how it works:
Porch pickup step-by-step
- Request items for pickup.
- Use Sherlock to search for items, sign-in and use the “request for pickup” link in the Get-It box.
- Wait for email notification.
- Staff will pull your items from the shelf, check them out to your account and bag them.
- You will receive a “ready for pick up” notification by email.
- Pickup is available Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 1-3 pm or Thursdays & Fridays from 9-11 am at the front entrance.
- Call us when you get here: 509-527-5192.
- Staff will bring out bagged items on a cart to the designated area on the library porch.
- Please wear a mask and take your items once staff have moved out of your way.
Details on how Penrose is meeting WA state Curbside COVID-19 requirements can be found here.