Answered By: Emily Pearson Last Updated: Jul 12, 2021 Views: 1
Penrose Library has 164 lockers available to Whitman College seniors who are writing a thesis. The lockers are located on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors and are assigned throughout the year according to need. To receive a key, the student must come to the Circulation Desk and present a Whitman College ID and a signed Senior Privileges Form to a Circulation Supervisor.
Failure to comply with the locker policy may result in the loss of locker privileges.
- Library books must be checked out to a student or they will be removed.
- No food, beverages, alcohol, or illegal substances may be kept in lockers.
- Lockers are subject to periodic inspections by Library staff.
- Library journals, reference books, or other restricted library materials may not be retained in lockers. If any of these materials are found in the lockers, they will be removed and returned to the collection.
- Students who do not return the key by the due date will be fined. A $31 replacement fee will be charged if the key is lost or stolen.